Options

DPM 2007 Disk to Tape Trouble

gcoogangcoogan Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Hoping someone may have some experience with the following icon_sad.gif)

Basically we have been receiving the same alerts for every tape backup that is currently running on DPM 2007 for some time now.

"The backup to tape job completed, but the catalog was not built correctly for Volume C:\ on servername.domain.com. Although no data is lost, you must rebuild the catalog to access the data of the backup job. (ID 3312)"
and
"File copy failed. The source location \\servername.domain.com\MTATempStore$\4d82ba46-131b-4f28-869a-041cdd90a05d.mbc does not exist.
(Could not find file '\\servername.domain.com\MTATempStore$\4d82ba46-131b-4f28-869a-041cdd90a05d.mbc'.)
Exception trace :
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at Microsoft.Internal.EnterpriseStorage.Dls.ArmCommon.FileCopyBlock.DoFileCopy(Object msgObject) (ID 30122)

The recommended action to be taken is to 'Run catalog reload job' again but every time it fails with the same error or as ID30122.

I have checked the share which appears to be there and also tried uninstalling the protection agent on the target server and reinstall in new protection groups and also erasing the tape data and running the tape job to the blank tapes. Still the same error.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks in advance
I am the gate keeper of my own destiny............. However I have lost the key