Options

CVOICE passed

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
I barley passed this one. Passing was 825 and I got a 84X. I used Cisco press and CBT nuggests and various customers labs:). I also have 2 1760's and FXS cards with cheap phones. I have CVOICE and CIPT knocked down. GWGK next. I"m really going to have to buckle down on this one. Everybody at work says this is the hardest one and this has our most failuers where I work at.
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    shodown wrote: »
    passed
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

If you did the new CVOICE 6.0 exam there should be some overlap with the GWGK exam..... so if those were some of your weak areas in CVOICE you get to redeem yourself with the GWGK exam. :D Or you may just have nightmares until you pass GWGK. icon_lol.gif

Good Luck!! icon_study.gif At least you have a Cisco Press book and CBT Nuggets to help with the GWGK exam -- back in the old days I had the exam blueprints, the Cisco Documentation, and the CCIE Reading Lists (Voice and SP Voice options) and had to figure out on my own what was important or current or even relevent for the exams. icon_eek.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    Yeah I'm going to have to buckle down on my weak areas. I know what they were Prior to the exam I was just hopping that they didn't hit me hard in those area. Which they didn't to bad and I had to reinforce it with my strenghts which are the things I do everyday.

Like most people who do Voice

Gatekeepers and CUBE are my weak areas. I answered The dial-peer and voice port questions with ease. I do have a few 2610's around from my CCNA days that can load the gatekeepers IOS so I plan on setting up 2 zones. Since 2610's are so cheap now I might by a 3rd and make a directory gatekeeper since I do have a NM 4 A/S and just connect the routers through ethernet ports I have CCM4/6 loaded up on my laptop for VM's so I already got that end covered for the MGCP parts. Its just buckling down and getting it done. Now I just gotta get my manager to activate my GWGK CBT nuggets which I hope is the hardest part of it all since he usually forgets.icon_twisted.gif
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related