Options

70-643 Passed

azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
I passed 70-643 this afternoon with a 808. I finally broke into the 800's. I studied the MS Press book and this site. I found the test to be very wordy. Seems like every question was 2 paragraphs long. Took about 85 minutes to finish with 48 questions, 2 drag and drops. Hopefully taking EA exam by Sunday of next week. Want to get done before school starts up again July 1st. We shall see.
Currently Studying:
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)

Comments

• Options
    JordusJordus Banned Posts: 336
    When you were talking about breaking into the 800s i thought you were having trouble learning the material, but it sounds like you are just blazing through them and not studying a whole lot.

For not putting much time in, thats not a bad score! :)
  • Options
    azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Jordus wrote: »
    When you were talking about breaking into the 800s i thought you were having trouble learning the material, but it sounds like you are just blazing through them and not studying a whole lot.

For not putting much time in, thats not a bad score! :)

Since my divorce was finalized 2 weeks ago I decided to take 2 weeks off work to get my life in order. Needless to say 10-12hrs a day studying MS was not what I had in mind. But that is how things turned out. The book is an easy read and I did most of the labs in there. I start work up again on the 29th of June so I might as well make the most of it. That and no money to get away limits your options.

This time I didn't go back and review my answers, which probably attributed to my score. I tend to second guess my answers upon review.
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)