Options

vacation trips!

Knives OutKnives Out Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
Yo!

I'm looking at saving $ and going on a vacation during this upcoming winter. I'm looking for suggestions - my boyfriend and I are thinking about going to the Caribbean but unsure of which island to go to. Cuba seems to be a popular suggestion amongst coworkers.

Just wondering, whats your favorite vacation spot and why? :)

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think you should just **** your BF and come to MN. It's way better than Canada ;)

Seriously though, the only exotic vacation I've taken has been to Belize. It has the bonus of having English as its native language since it was originally a British colony. We went down for about two weeks and had a blast. There's a ton to do if you're willing to venture outside of the touristy areas.
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I take an exotic vacation anytime I have to visit one of my northern Wisconsin offices - mullets and Firebird/Camaro's on blocks galore. I've never been out of the country (except for going to Canada) for a vacation, but one of the places I really want to get to in the next several years is New Zealand - looks like a lot of fun things to do over there and looks like a very beautiful country.
  • Options
    binarysoulbinarysoul Member Posts: 993
    If you haven't been to Europe, why not try Italy or Spain? You may also look into going to Dubai. It's a fun place to be.
  • Options
    Knives OutKnives Out Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Usually we go to Banff, Alberta every summer for a couple days - this time we're putting that off and thinking of a Caribbean vacation or even a trip to Vegas. Not sure yet, its still in discussion mode.

(aka shameless bump)