taking 70-215 in two weeks any advice?

Platinum_PolskiPlatinum_Polski Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi,

i keep hearing that 70-215 is much harder then 70-210 icon_sad.gif . can anyone tell me what areas i should study (in order to pass). what i really want to know is what topics are tested, from people who have taken the exam.

many thanks. :)
Platinum Polski

Comments

• swiftyswifty Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am currently preparing for exam 70-215 myself, I've heard that it has a few simalarities to 70-210 but with greater depth and of course all of the services included with the server platform. I would suggest taking some practice exams to find your weaknesses and them study up on those topics.
    Todd, MCP:70-270
  • Platinum_PolskiPlatinum_Polski Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i passed with a score of 805, i chickend out a few times before taking it. it was much harder then 70-210
    Platinum Polski
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I am also studying for 215. I plan to take it towards the end of the month, maybe early next. I'm trying to practice as much as I can with my mini-lab at home, but I never have the time. Oh well. I'll have to re-read the stuff I don't get right away. I've also heard 215 isn't wicked hard, and it does have 210 similarities that could help. Either way, I'll pass, and so won't you if you're confident on test day. Good luck.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
    Ricka182 wrote:
    I am also studying for 215. I plan to take it towards the end of the month, maybe early next. I'm trying to practice as much as I can with my mini-lab at home, but I never have the time. Oh well. I'll have to re-read the stuff I don't get right away. I've also heard 215 isn't wicked hard, and it does have 210 similarities that could help. Either way, I'll pass, and so won't you if you're confident on test day. Good luck.

ive also heard that there would be 210 similarties, but when i did the exam i did not see any. good luck.
    Platinum Polski
    swifty wrote:
    I am currently preparing for exam 70-215 myself, I've heard that it has a few simalarities to 70-210 but with greater depth and of course all of the services included with the server platform. I would suggest taking some practice exams to find your weaknesses and them study up on those topics.

thanks, i did some practice exams and they helped.
    Platinum Polski