Options

Question 10. OnLine test

DejanDejan Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
10. You want to reduce the amount of space used on one of your FAT32 drive fast, so you decide to compress a folder named Odata with user data such as Word and Excel docs. When you want to enable compression on the folders properties sheet you notice compression is not available. How can you compress the files with the least amount of administrative effort and still be able
to read the files?

Answer(s): c. Create a Compressed Folder inside the Odata folder and drag all the files inside the Odata folder to the Compressed Folder and delete the original Odata folder.

Is this logical? If compressed folder is created inside the original folder and then original folder is deleted compressed folder will be also deleted.

Lp. Dejan :icon_smile.gif

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Yeah, I think you're right. The webmaster will fix it.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    hmmm icon_study.gif

I agree.
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You are right indeed, the compressed folder should not be created in the folder we are going to delete later on. It would reduce the amount of space used fast though ;)

Thanks, fixed it.
  • Options
    EluderEluder Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorta off topic here...
    Hey Johan, anyway I can d/l your exam locally? I'm still having the access problem for your site from home and going through the proxy, the exam ALWAYS times out at one point. I'd like to have the exam at home so I can read through the explanations, can't do that from work since, well, that'd be wrong of me, lol. :) If there's any way you can help me out, I'd appreciate it.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    No, our exam works only online, although at the end of the online exam is a printer-friendly version, but includes the questions with only the correct answer(s).

I'm still not sure what is going on with your IP range. But it may not be a problem much longer as I'm working on moving the site to a new server in another data center. Can you reach www.3dvalley.com?
  • Options
    EluderEluder Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    D'oh, wish I noticed that, ahh well, I guess I'll just quickly do the test tomorrow during my lunch and print the printer friendly version at the end.
    And yup, I can access 3dvalley.com with and without my proxy server, so that host is A-OK for my IP. icon_arrow.gif
    Webmaster wrote:
    No, our exam works only online, although at the end of the online exam is a printer-friendly version, but includes the questions with only the correct answer(s).

I'm still not sure what is going on with your IP range. But it may not be a problem much longer as I'm working on moving the site to a new server in another data center. Can you reach www.3dvalley.com?
  • Options
    eternal85eternal85 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I hate to resurrect an old topic, but I found think there might be a small error in this question. It states that you want to reduce the amount of space on a FAT32 drive, and then it goes into folder compression . . . am I wrong, or isn't folder compression only supported by NTFS!?!?!?! And If I am right, then the answer woudl be to convert the file system to NTFS then enable folder compression. Any feedback on this anyone?
  • Options
    eternal85eternal85 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Gah!!! My hate for you grows more and more each day icon_lol.gif j/k

Thanks, I like that test, it just reeked of how M$ would word things