Options

640-802 Passed but scared....+feedback

FeblexFeblex Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi to all, this is my first post in this forum (found it yesterday), all the feedbacks i read from here were very useful today at the exam, the last day readings i did here were the ones that helped me out the most.
The reason i'm a little bit scared is that after passing the test, the score report says that the test may not be classified as valid if Cisco cannot certify that the test represents a valid measure of my ability. I want to know if i should be worried about this or not cause i have to wait a few days from now until cisco evaluates it. I will appreciate any info on the subject.

Now for my feedback, this was my first attempticon_thumright.gif. Scored 860
Describe how a network works 100%icon_cool.gif
VLAN 66%
Implement IP adressing... 83%
Configure, verify.....Cisco devices...92%
Wlan... 100%icon_cool.gif
Network security...50%confused.png
Nat, acls.....50%confused.png
Wan.......75%

Comments

• Options
    blackninjablackninja Member Posts: 385
    Did you read the NDA: http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/downloads/guest/learning/c644/ccmigration_09186a00803641d2.pdf

You are not surposed to disclose any of the info you have in your post.

You did OK though, a pass is a pass :)
    Currently studying:
    CCIE R&S - using INE workbooks & videos

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)
  • Options
    Thanks black ninja, btw do you know about this
    "The reason i'm a little bit scared is that after passing the test, the score report says that the test may not be classified as valid if Cisco cannot certify that the test represents a valid measure of my ability."
  • Options
    Feblex wrote: »
    "The reason i'm a little bit scared is that after passing the test, the score report says that the test may not be classified as valid if Cisco cannot certify that the test represents a valid measure of my ability."

Goto the cisco cert site in 5 days and your score will be verified.

If you havn't already goto: https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?ownername=cisco&channel=cisco&basechannel=integral7 and you have to confirm your address and then your cert will be sent (i live in uk and it took 8 weeks to reach me)
    Currently studying:

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    P.S.

Welcome to the forum
    Currently studying:

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)
  • Options
    schpenxelschpenxel Registered Users Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi to all, this is my first post in this forum (found it yesterday), all the feedbacks i read from here were very useful today at the exam, the last day readings i did here were the ones that helped me out the most.
    The reason i'm a little bit scared is that after passing the test, the score report says that the test may not be classified as valid if Cisco cannot certify that the test represents a valid measure of my ability. I want to know if i should be worried about this or not cause i have to wait a few days from now until cisco evaluates it. I will appreciate any info on the subject.

Now for my feedback, this was my first attempticon_thumright.gif. Scored 860
    Describe how a network works 100%icon_cool.gif
    VLAN 66%
    Implement IP adressing... 83%
    Configure, verify.....Cisco devices...92%
    Wlan... 100%icon_cool.gif
    Network security...50%confused.png
    Nat, acls.....50%confused.png
    Wan.......75%

Wow..BARELY passed, lol. congrats ;)
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Hopefully you'll get the official result confirmation before the waiting drives you crazy icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Dubuku57Dubuku57 Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This is purely hearsay...Is it true that Cisco runs some sorta algo while ur doing ur test to ensure that u are actually answering the qns out of knowing and not copying or smth like that?
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod

This is basically Cisco's way of saying, "as long as there aren't any glaring red flags that you may have cheated during your exam, your score is valid." There are some ways that Cisco can tell if you've cheated, these days, such as flagging the amount of time spent on each question, (if it's averaging only a few seconds per question, for example, that's usually a sign someone memorized a bunch of answers from a stolen braindump). For 99% of the people that legitimately passed the exam, there's nothing to worry about, it's just legal jargon they have to toss in there because they do audit exams that toss out those red flags.

Congrats on the pass, and welcome to the forum! :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.