Taking the test Friday

tinman402tinman402 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have a few questions...

I used the study guide found here, the testout self study software(101 version), inside scoop to Security + book amd many practice exams from all over plus my 12 years experience in the IT to prepare for the test and I feel pretty confident I am ready. A lot of the stuff was just review over stuff I have studied in the past.

My question is should I take the 101 or the 201.. All the study material except the testout software was for the 201. The testout software was a huge part of my tudy though and sisnce it was over the 101 which test should I take? the 101 or the 201. Is there a huge difference between the 2?

This site is great by the way. I am so glad I found it. I will be using it from here on out to help me in my studies.

Comments

• CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Since most of your materials are for the 201 exam, I would go for that one. That is only my opinion.
  • marjaramosmarjaramos Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck on your test. I'm taking mine on Thursday next week... getting nervous myself. Just now going through this website and finding out more tips/information I wish I had weeks before when I still have enough time to study. Yes, I definetly am cramming for this one.icon_redface.gif