Options

How soon can I retake?

matt79matt79 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
If I take the Network+ certification and fail it the first time, how long do have to wait before I can try again?
CCNA certified
Network+ certified
Security+ certified
A+ certified
CCNP in progress
:study:

Comments

• Options
    NozzaCNozzaC Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You won't fail it. believe me, it's not exactly hard, especially given the quals you already have.
  • Options
    blackeggblackegg Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I agree, you won't fail it. However if you do, you can re-take it immediately, I've heard even the same day if it's possible. If you fail a second time you must wait 30 days to re-take it again.
    But like NozzaC said, with your stated knowledge you shouldn't have a problem.

Good luck!
    There are 10 kinds of people that understand binary...those that do and those that don't!
  • Options
    nevonlinenevonline Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think if you have proved your knowledge in a CCNA, you should be OK for Net+. But the nerves when taking an exam can cause you to make the silliest mistakes and misunderstand the simplest of questions.

Thinks positive and looking at the exam objectives for the exam and you should be OK.
  • Options
    matt79matt79 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah you all were right I did pass. I found it different then the CCNA. I would recommend anyone who is going for the CCNA to take the Network+ first, if they are ever considering going for the Network+. It was a little hard to go back and do the Network+.

I took the Network+ because I heard that it never expires, is that correct?
    CCNA certified
    Network+ certified
    Security+ certified
    A+ certified
    CCNP in progress
    :study: