Options

Trainsignal Audio

dcyphr80dcyphr80 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm gonna try adding some audio instruction as well as hitting the books. My 215 book hasn't gotten to my house yet but the 215 Audio CD's from www.Trainsignal.com has. I was wondering has anyone else tried using them? It came with 4 CDs - 2 CD's for lecture and 2 CD's for Questions and answers. I'm hoping that If I replay them enough till the info sink in it will give me an early edge and maybe I can take the 215 Test a bit earlier than I expect to. I can imagine they would become very handy on them days I just get tired of readin. Then I can just pop in a CD lay down and just listen :)

Comments

• Options
    IceIce Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think the audio CDs were helpful. They were helpful in memorising the key concepts and were hard aimed at the exams and real life use. Coverage was "reasonably" comprehensive It is very good for audio material but it doesn't come any close to video training or hands on experience or a good sybex book. If you're on the move, then this is good revision. Revision is ALL IT IS. But very comprehensive. I found the pace to be good but at times a bit too fast on the Lecture CDs and too slow on the questions. Audiowhiz is a good alternative. But my evaluation is that Audiowhiz uses a more composed tone covering similar concepts (meaning they really take their time which explains why their materials are slighly longer) whereas Trainsignal uses a very direct and prompt approach. Content is a close match. I would give it 9/10 as I have had very comprensive training and reading. But it never be the first thing you touch. It's a big mistake that way.