Options

ccna 2: Routers and routing basics "homework"

jjbrogjjbrog Member Posts: 149
Ok so this is the book we're using for my second semester and i imagine others are probably in the same class at their colleges( HTC in Eden Prairie in mn)

I'm not looking for cheats but if anyone knows where I can get the homework, or whatever before my class starts in a month it would be awesome. I kinda wanna get a head start on everything
Started a forum for networking students, its new and needs people!
http://netadminstudents.zxq.net/phpBB3/
HTC students encouraged to join :)

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    jjbrog wrote: »
    Ok so this is the book we're using for my second semester and i imagine others are probably in the same class at their colleges( HTC in Eden Prairie in mn)

I'm not looking for cheats but if anyone knows where I can get the homework, or whatever before my class starts in a month it would be awesome. I kinda wanna get a head start on everything

If the current versions of the Cisco Network Academy Courseware is like the older version, all the end of module questions, labs, and case studies should be in the online courseware and the optional book version:
    Routers and Routing Basics CCNA 2 Companion Guide (Cisco Networking Academy) - $42.50
    Routers and Routing Basics CCNA 2 Labs and Study Guide (Cisco Networking Academy) - $29.75

Double check that those are the latest versions/editions -- I don't spend any time trying to stay up to date on the current Academy Information.

If you "find" the end of module exams, course final exam, and any of the Academy certification practice exams and/or voucher exams -- that would be cheating.

Any hands-on practical test your instructor comes up with .... is unknown.

Some instructors may give you a big shaggy dog network configuration on day 1 and tell you you'll have 20 or 30 minutes as part of your final exams to configure it.... and it up to you to use what you learn during that semester to prepare for that task.

Some instructors tell you about a hands on portion as part of your final exams -- but treat it like another exam and keep you guessing until you sit the exam.

Others Instructors may not require it if the Academy still makes it an optional component.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    First, welcome to the forums. I would highly recommend just reading ahead in your book. I did this with my Networking 204 class with DeVry University. I only took one course last semester because I didn't have enough aid to cover for this course. So, instead of just sitting around and not reading, I continued and finished my entire book before the course even started, did the labs in the book. I couldn't do the labs for the course or the homework. You can't expect to pre-do these type of things. Read your book, and if you actually read it and pay attention, then you should be pre-prepared enough for the course.