Options

having trouble getting motivated

ShelpdoggShelpdogg Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
For one reason or another, I'm having trouble getting motivated to study for my next exam. I know the urgency with this and really want to learn this stuff, but when I start out taking the measure-up tests, there is so much I feel I don't know and then feel overwhelmed like I don't know (and never will know) the material.
I just need to quit whining and get my A$$ in gear. Maybe I'll start with the tech-notes.

/rant
Working on MCITP:SA .....70-640 at the moment.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Dude, that's my experience with every exam I work on. I really have to make an effort to give myself positive self-talk, especially on the first run through a practice exam. It's so easy to get overwhelmed at the onset. Just remember that 270 was probably the same way, but you stuck with it, and now you know the material. Keep thinking about how the stuff you're struggling with now is going to seem like the simplest thing you've ever seen a couple of weeks from now. Just keep plugging away, slowly but surely, and you'll have it down before you know it.
  • Options
    z3pxz3px Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    One of the best ways to motivate yourself is to go ahead and schedule the exam...
  • Options
    ShelpdoggShelpdogg Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think I may just do that........may get me in gear.

Dynamik......you have 9999 posts........holy shizzle...
    Working on MCITP:SA .....70-640 at the moment.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    WilliamK99WilliamK99 Member Posts: 278
    Schedule it for next week, and you will be really motivated!