Options

CCENT at last

hooklowhooklow Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Stopping by to say I finally got up to the plate. Came across a deal on a ICND vouchers, 2 for $120 by 8/29, figured I take a test run at it and retake by 29th well I passed on a first try so now I have a free shot at ICND 2, going over the material and violating read a chapter drink a beer rule, trying to celebrate and review. I know ICND 2 is much harder so I’m being realistic
Wanted to say that this forum has been a place of inspiration and wealth of information, so thank you contributors

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

If you want to mix Celebration with some study you can try one of the CBT Drinking Games...... Drinking a beer every time a video says or shows an IP Address is a good one :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    hooklowhooklow Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thnx, i'm in the middle of Train Signal static routing & RIP :) started counting and ran out of hops ;)
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Congrats on the pass and good luck on the ICND2. I really like the train signal videos. I'm on the ICND2 portion now as well. I am trying for the 640-802 composite at my first attempt though. So, good luck and let us know how you do.
  • Options
    human151human151 Member Posts: 208
    congratz...now your on to the fun part.
    Welcome to the desert of the real.

BSCI in Progress...

Cisco LAB: 1x 2509
    1X2621
    1x1721
    2x2950
    1x3550 EMI
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    mikej412 wrote: »
    If you want to mix Celebration with some study you can try one of the CBT Drinking Games...... Drinking a beer every time a video says or shows an IP Address is a good one :D
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

You'd need a suitcase just to make it through some videos! icon_lol.gif