Options

Questions for those who've passed 70-647

maxhavocmaxhavoc Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
For anyone who's passed (or failed, really doesn't matter) 70-647, are the questions like the ones for the MCTS exams (I.E. just multiple choice/multiple select) or do they have more MCSE style questions including the drag and drops, the select multiple from right and arrange in order on left and the hands-on ones where you actually do things in a Windows Server interface?

I'm especially interested to know if the hands-on ones exist and if so in what proportion to the total number of questions.

Also, how much overlap is there between the MCTS exams and the 70-647 exam? I just passed 70-649 (I'm upgrading my MCSE) and I looked at the Sybex book for 70-647 and the subject areas seem identical.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    maxhavoc wrote: »
    For anyone who's passed (or failed, really doesn't matter) 70-647, are the questions like the ones for the MCTS exams (I.E. just multiple choice/multiple select) or do they have more MCSE style questions including the drag and drops, the select multiple from right and arrange in order on left and the hands-on ones where you actually do things in a Windows Server interface?

I'm especially interested to know if the hands-on ones exist and if so in what proportion to the total number of questions.

Also, how much overlap is there between the MCTS exams and the 70-647 exam? I just passed 70-649 (I'm upgrading my MCSE) and I looked at the Sybex book for 70-647 and the subject areas seem identical.

Thanks!

multiple choice/multiple select.
    which mcts exam are you referring to?
    I used the ms press book so can't say for sybex but it was similar. could put 2 and 2 together especially if its the last exam you do in the track