Help! Quick Study Guide For Morning- 70-290

renmizorenmizo Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Taking the 70-290 in the morning. I have a 2hr drive where I'm sitting in the passenger seat to do some final studying.

Any good study **** sheets to print off before I leave out for my trip in the morning?

Hoping someone sees this and replies within in the next 7 hours :)

Either way, will post my results when I return!

Comments

• win2k8win2k8 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 262
    I searched google and found this one:

CramSession Certification: MCSE, A+, CCNA, Oracle, Network+, CISSP, Security+...

Only catch is you have to sign up for free as a member first and give up your email address.

Good luck on your exam,

win2k8
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry i havent but i tend not to over do the revision before an exam. The way i see it - if you havent learnt the material now you aint gona in the next few hours. Go over your weak area from your notes. Relax, take your time and read the question, re-read it, rule out the incorrect answers and choose what you think is the correct one. You have plenty of time on this exam!

Good luck!
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • renmizorenmizo Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Win2k8:
    Ack?! Signed up on the Cramsession site but the downloads keep timing out. Go figure :)

nel:
    I agree with you somewhat, but I know a lof of this is memorization. I've been an admin for several years, but it's those darned trick questions.

Thanks for your suggestions and help!
  • renmizorenmizo Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ok after studying this thing for about a week, I passed with a 842. Not too shabby. In fact, most of my studying was the day before :)

It helps working in the industry. I personally found the test easier than the 70-270.

Ok, so onto "the beast" next.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Not shabby at all, congrats! icon_cheers.gif
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good score, nice job!