Taking test Friday (looking for tips)

I am biting the bullet and have signed up for this test on Friday. I took 70-291 about a month ago and got 905, so I feel fairly comfortable with most of the topics and data for this test. But I would love any extra tips anyone can add.

I have reviewed all my 291 stuff, but I have also tried to really work on RRAS, DNS, IPSEC, and Cluster/NLB. I've also reviewed GPO stuff and I am still struggling through the CA and PKI stuff, but I will have that covered pretty well by Friday morning. The PKI stuff is just very vague right now, but I'm plugging along.

I read the MS-Press book (not good) and the Syngress book (excellent) and I am using the Ucertify review tests along with Preplogic practice exams.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You're definitely going to get hit hard with PKI. Be sure you have that down cold. Clustering/NLB is the other major new topic, so I'd spend a little extra time with that as well. Other than that, if you've got a good handle on the 291 topics, you should be in pretty good shape.

Good luck!
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Good luck and let us know how you go.
    A lot of people here say this exam is PKI heavy.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    293 covers much of the same material that 291 does. Hit PKI good and know your GPOs an services associated with cluster, IIS.