Passed! 804 here as well.

ed6612ed6612 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Glad it is finally over.

What can I say, this test did catch me off guard and I was starting to get nervous towards the end.
I have taken prior exams from CompTIA (A+, Server+) and must say that in relation this test is not to be taken lightly. My primary study materials were Mike Meyer's Passport and Tcat's PDF as well as countless online pratctice questions and independent research. Although I found all of these sources very helpful in getting prepared I now believe more study is needed to face some of the overly subjective and definition-oriented questions that are present on the exam. I don't mean to scare anyone who hasn't yet taken the exam, the majority of the questions will be simple and conicide with most study material available out there but you will most likely find a few rotten apples once and again where there simply does not seem to be a correct answer unless you happen to speak the lingo of the writers. Just use your best judgement in such cases. That is my opinion, please correct me if I am wrong.
In terms of difficulty I would rate this test in the same category as Microsoft's 70-216 Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure which I have taken in the past.

Now on to the Linux+ quest... icon_cool.gif

Comments