Options

Passed Net+ yesterday : )

r1000r1000 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
FYI there was absolutely NO Novell Netware/IPX/SPX questions AT ALL, and I studied a lot on that.

Granted I did not have no 004 material..

I got an 835, is that good? How many can you get wrong before you fail. Also I wish I can get the answers I got printed off or something...

Comments

• Options
    Ericthemaster86Ericthemaster86 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good to know.

Only Comptia knows the grading scale and how many points each question is worth. It's a good thing they do NOT print out your questions, that would make it waaay to easy to ****.
  • Options
    Xargon61Xargon61 Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I believe 720 is the minimum passing score.
  • Options
    abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
    Xargon61 wrote: »
    I believe 720 is the minimum passing score.

If you miss too many from one group I believe you can also fail, some Microsoft tests are likely that, not sure on the +.

IE. if you get half the trouble shooting questions wrong, and everything else right, and percentage wise you have an 80% you would still fail.

Can anyone confirm or gainsay this?
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    abefroman wrote: »
    If you miss too many from one group I believe you can also fail, some Microsoft tests are likely that, not sure on the +.

IE. if you get half the trouble shooting questions wrong, and everything else right, and percentage wise you have an 80% you would still fail.

Can anyone confirm or gainsay this?

Only CompTIA 'KNOWS' how they score exams.

The range is between 100-900 and they have not disclosed how or why things are scored, nor the combination of how to acheive a pass.

You'll want to know the material covered in the objectives and strive to do your best.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    ChronusMaximusChronusMaximus Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCNA