Options

Relocating to St. Louis, advice/jobs? Anyone else there?

Hey guys, I'm relocating to St. Louis because my wife is transfering there for her job. I currently live about 2 hours from there and will be keeping my current job for the time being working partly from home and partly in the office.

We plan on living downtown and are going to look at some places this Saturday...

Anyone else live there? Any advice on location/jobs?

Or just relocating to a bigger city in general?

I'm pretty excited :)
Dustin Leefers

Comments

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    leefdaddy wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm relocating to St. Louis because my wife is transfering there for her job. I currently live about 2 hours from there and will be keeping my current job for the time being working partly from home and partly in the office.

We plan on living downtown and are going to look at some places this Saturday...

Anyone else live there? Any advice on location/jobs?

Or just relocating to a bigger city in general?

I'm pretty excited :)

Good luck, I am sure you could find a really nice job there if you update your resume on the big job seeker sites! Also start checking sites like Monster, Craigslist, and SiftIn.

My move has profited me greatly.
  • Options
    leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    Good luck, I am sure you could find a really nice job there if you update your resume on the big job seeker sites! Also start checking sites like Monster, Craigslist, and SiftIn.

My move has profited me greatly.

Yeah, I'm in the process of talking to a few people already, the job market seems pretty decent there. Just curious if anyone had any recommendations on good places to work there or had any experiences...
    Dustin Leefers