question about self test software

HarryVHarryV Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone ever used the self test software that is offered in the certify4less website? 299 is my last test to get my MCSE 2003 and I want to be fully prepared and ready to pass in a few weeks. I've already gone through the MS press book.

Comments

• shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    I've used it in the past for my 70-270 and 70-291 and it has worked very well. What I liked most about it was it had sim questions. The testing engine reminded me of the one Transcender used. I haven't used the latest version of the software so I can't comment on that. It's been about 3 years since I used the software but I would try it again.

Thanks,

Keith
  • wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I use the software fairly often and like it for the most part. I would like to add that certify4less is kind of a questionable website. I would go straight to selftestsoftware.com if you plan to buy it.
  • HarryVHarryV Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    you've had problems with certify4less? I've used them once and didn't have any problems. thats good advice though b/c I have a 20% or 25% off voucher for the exam already. thanks for the reply.
  • wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Don't know why but I was thinking of certify4less and not getcertify4less which is probably what you meant.
  • bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Self Test is basically the same as Transcender. They're both owned by Kaplan, and other than some color changes, they have the same UI. I've used Transcender for most of my tests since they *usually* include more questions, but I've gone with Self Test when I wanted to save a few bucks on material I was more comfortable with.

They're good products, but I haven't ever used both for the same test to do a side by side comparison. I wouldn't be surprised if they shared the same questions between them.

I've also ordered practice tests and exam vouchers from getcertify4less, and I've had no problems there, either.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
    thats what I thinking. I'll save the extra money since I feel pretty comfortable with the material but its better to be safe and use an extra resource. Thanks for all the replies.
  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    I used Selftest for the 291 and the 270. It is good. I have purchased most of my vouchers and practice tests from getcertify4less with no problems. If you have any problems, call them or email them, they will handle your issue very fast, even on a holiday!.