Options

Passed 70-646

tomkentomken Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
Sat the 70-646 this morning and passed with an 850. As expected, I was heavily tested on the new features of Server 2008. Overall, I felt this was a well-rounded exam with questions dealing with WDS, DHCP, DNS, GPOs, NAPs, NLBs, Clustering, WSUS and Terminal Services.

Only 40 questions, all multiple choice-no sims or drag 'n drops. The questions were fairly straightforward, but sometimes there was more than one possible answer, so be very careful to pay close attention to the Exam Tips in the MS Press book.

I used the MS Press book, Technet, TestOut and Virtual Labs.

On to the 647!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    congrats!

I am going to get on the 647 soon as i sit the 686 beta.
  • Options
    texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
    tomken wrote: »
    Sat the 70-646 this morning and passed with an 850. As expected, I was heavily tested on the new features of Server 2008. Overall, I felt this was a well-rounded exam with questions dealing with WDS, DHCP, DNS, GPOs, NAPs, NLBs, Clustering, WSUS and Terminal Services.

Only 40 questions, all multiple choice-no sims or drag 'n drops. The questions were fairly straightforward, but sometimes there was more than one possible answer, so be very careful to pay close attention to the Exam Tips in the MS Press book.

I used the MS Press book, Technet, TestOut and Virtual Labs.

On to the 647!!!!

Thats great man congrads.I'm studying that exam hopefully I can do as well as you did
  • Options
    Jamesm3Jamesm3 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done.

I sit this exam on Tuesday. Hopefully I will pass and get past it.
    C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+