Options

Slammed The Beast but was it The Beast ?

DaggedDagged Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all, just passed 70-291 so called beast. . . But imho it wasn't so hard. Maybe I just had a luck but questions weren't so hard. I had 48 q and only one simulation. I find 70-290 much harder. I had more problems. There was more sims and more drag 'n drop questions.
In todays one many of questions were repeat from all of 3 previous exams. Not same of course but were asking about same things.

I can say this exam was like summosise of all 3 exams i did before.

And my score is 952 icon_smile.gif

Comments

• Options
    win2k8win2k8 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 262
    Congrats, I recently passed 291 as well and I also taught it was just a tad bit harder than the 290, maybe Microsoft is toning down the 291 exam in hopes of people getting their MCSA/MCSE so they can upgrade to the new 2008 certs, or maybe its a sign they will retire 2003 soon, who knows? Congrats again,

win2k8
  • Options
    PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I'm planning on taking it again in 2 weeks, for the second time. I'll pass with flying colors. :)

Congrats man! MCSA now! :) Are you going to go for the MCSE now, or stay at the MCSA and go for 2008...
  • Options
    DaggedDagged Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks I was thinking to do exchange exam now but maybe i'll do 2008 and than MCSE for sure icon_smile.gif