Options

So the wait begins...

So today I retook my 83-640 exam. I originally scheduled it for 10/6, went it, finished first vm, started second vm, and had an error that I couldn't bypass to finish the vm. I was on the second task for the second vm. So after 35 minutes of "tech support" with prometric, they said I had to reschedule my test. So thanks to the unbelievable service at Spindustry, they opened up an exam slot for me today (which they normally only proctor on tues/thurs) and even stayed open late for me to take it from 3-7 pm.

So I retook it today, finished both vm's, only had one task that I wasn't sure of. I don't think it had all the information to complete it. I noticed a few of the questions the text was a little funny, as in one word on a single line, so who knows.

I was pleasantly surprised by the questions though. They aren't the typical read a couple paragraphs and try to figure out what information is relevant and what isn't. They were actually pretty short, sweet, right to the point questions.

So hopefully in the next two or three days I will here back from them with a pass. Wish me luck!
MCTS: Windows Vista, Configuration
MCTS: Windows WS08 Active Directory, Configuration

Comments