Options

Passed 70-647

jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
I just got back from taking my 647 to complete my MCITP:EA. It was significantly harder than the 646 in my opinion. I got an 800 on my 649 and 646. Somehow I managed to get an 850 on this one. Not many questions on this test at all. I was really surprised at some of the topics that the test really hammered me on. Some of the questions could have been answered with 2003 knowledge. The materials I used were:
-70-647 MS Press book
-The questions that came with the MS Press book.
-Sybex's 647 EA exam guide
-Some articles on technet
-experience with 2k8 on the job and in labs
"Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."

Comments

• Options
    texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
    I just got back from taking my 647 to complete my MCITP:EA. It was significantly harder than the 646 in my opinion. I got an 800 on my 649 and 646. Somehow I managed to get an 850 on this one. Not many questions on this test at all. I was really surprised at some of the topics that the test really hammered me on. Some of the questions could have been answered with 2003 knowledge. The materials I used were:
    -70-647 MS Press book
    -The questions that came with the MS Press book.
    -Sybex's 647 EA exam guide
    -Some articles on technet

Great job man.Time for some beer! :)
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Huzzah!!!! Congrats, man!
  • Options
    thanks!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    danclarkedanclarke Member Posts: 160
    Returning the compliment of your congrats to me regarding 70-649: Congratulations - especially on an excellent score!
    -- Dan
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Well done on the nice healthy score. How many questions in this exam?
  • Options
    40 on this one.
  • Options
    dfosbennerdfosbenner Member Posts: 106
    Excellent job, and good score. 647 is next up for me.
    MCTS
    MCITP: SA & EA
    MCSE: NT, 2000, 2003
    MCSA: 2000, 2003