Options

Email Spam

telecomops101telecomops101 Member Posts: 128
How can I stop this:

I have a Yahoo email account that just stared to get emails with a "No Subject" header, "TO" undisclosed-recipents and no text in the body of the eamil. It also dosn't list the senders email address, it's blank. Every couple of minutes I get one of these in my email Inbox. I tried alerting this as spam, but it keeps on happening. Any suggestion?
"Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence."

Comments

• Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Since your not in control of the Yahoo email system, there's not much you can do about it. You're at the mercy of the yahoo email admins. There are a few spam guard settings in yahoo, but none of them will likely stop this email. You are under some sort of spam attack and it may last a few days/weeks and then likely go away.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    How can I stop this:

I have a Yahoo email account that just stared to get emails with a "No Subject" header, "TO" undisclosed-recipents and no text in the body of the eamil. It also dosn't list the senders email address, it's blank. Every couple of minutes I get one of these in my email Inbox. I tried alerting this as spam, but it keeps on happening. Any suggestion?

Your account is now a target. If it's a free account, walk away from it and make a new one.
    Kam.