Options

Login to Comptia!!

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
I don't know if you all knew this but you should be able to login to Comptia now :D
I just logged in but I had to redo my account for some reason.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    I don't know if you all knew this but you should be able to login to Comptia now :D
    I just logged in but I had to redo my account for some reason.

Were you able to see your certs?

I passed my Network+ exam for 2005, and it tells me that I need to take the Bridge Exam or the 2009 exam. It also doesn't give me access to the Network+ Logo. It does say I passed the exam for 2005.

-- Anyone else see the same?
  • Options
    hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    YES! It's finally working, but I had to start all over too. I dunno what's up with this.
  • Options
    ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□

I passed my Network+ exam for 2005, and it tells me that I need to take the Bridge Exam or the 2009 exam. It also doesn't give me access to the Network+ Logo. It does say I passed the exam for 2005.

Same here.

There will be hell to pay if I don't get my N+ logo. crash.gificon_mad.gif
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%
  • Options
    Logged back in and my N+ logo was there. They knew it was coming.
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
  • Options
    XenzXenz Member Posts: 140
    Make sure you read the logo policies so they don't yank your certification if you display it wrong! Seems to be working, but they do have the Network+ as passed for 2005 objectives, with a line into the 2009 for some reason. Surely the A+ changed and doesn't show this same thing.
    Currently working on:
    CCNP, 70-620 Vista 70-290 Server 2003
    Packet Tracer activities and ramblings on my blog:
    http://www.sbntech.info
  • Options
    Xenz wrote: »
    Make sure you read the logo policies so they don't yank your certification if you display it wrong! Seems to be working, but they do have the Network+ as passed for 2005 objectives, with a line into the 2009 for some reason. Surely the A+ changed and doesn't show this same thing.
    They really need to change the Network+ logo to Net+ so it fits on a page better.
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
  • Options
    hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    They really need to fix the demographics tab area. I couldn't select my alternative address. I suspected the radio buttons are missing or something.

Did anyone notice something was wrong here? I did not intend to send my fulfillment home since I'm at school, and I want it here instead. I was hoping the Update/Confirm button will take me to the next page and ask which address I want to send it to, but I was wrong. It's being processed now. I clicked the first Update/Confirm. Not the second one which wasn't clear. CompTIA needs to take a look at this asap.
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□

I was able to see my certs and everything else. They kept my information as well.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    I just logged in this morning and the Network+ logo was available for me now. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    XenzXenz Member Posts: 140
    They really need to change the Network+ logo to Net+ so it fits on a page better.

They had a 2 page book on how and where you could display the logo. If you broke those terms you could have your certification revoked. I don't even bother with logos anymore. I should check and make sure my little flimsy A+/Network+ card is okay to carry in my wallet.
    Currently working on:
    CCNP, 70-620 Vista 70-290 Server 2003
    Packet Tracer activities and ramblings on my blog:
    http://www.sbntech.info