Options

Microsoft Technet Virtual Labs

Did you guys know that on technet Microsoft has FREE virtual labs for things like server 2003, server 2008, exchange and etc.? You can download a lab manual and acccess the various labs for free! Here is the link to the virtual labs: TechNet Virtual Labs

I am sure many of you already knew about them but just thought I would pass this along to others who may not have known.

Comments

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    joey74055 wrote: »
    Did you guys know that on technet Microsoft has FREE virtual labs for things like server 2003, server 2008, exchange and etc.? You can download a lab manual and acccess the various labs for free! Here is the link to the virtual labs: TechNet Virtual Labs

I am sure many of you already knew about them but just thought I would pass this along to others who may not have known.

Thanks! This will come in useful in the near future! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yep, they rock! I used them all the time.
  • Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks, now I have something do to this afternoon.
  • Options
    sambuca69sambuca69 Member Posts: 262
    joey74055 wrote: »

Oh crap... I always thought you had to pay for these, and never bothered with them.
  • Options
    joey74055joey74055 Member Posts: 216
    sambuca69 wrote: »
    Oh crap... I always thought you had to pay for these, and never bothered with them.

Nope, they're all FREE :)
  • Options
    ElvisGElvisG Member Posts: 167
    That is pretty nifty! I love it.
  • Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Wow - I will be checking those out! icon_thumright.gif