Options

publishing comptia certs to microsoft

gezzygezzy Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi
This may be a silly question, but I have no idea how to publish
my comptia certs to microsoft. I've tried sending comptia
emails but they dont give me any answers.

I've browsed through the "your certifications" area
but if its there, I cant seem to find it :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    stephens316stephens316 Member Posts: 203 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sign into the CompTIA career id site. Go to the Transcripts option. Go to the create new transcript option. Look for the Remarks field. Input your MCP number into that.

Then at the bottom it will say email there type in mcphelp at microsoft.com then click submit.

They will receive each email with the link and authorization code. Once they receive it, database administrator would update the information in your transcript in 24 to 48 hours.

While visiting the MCP Member Site, you may access your transcript. Your transcript is an online benefit and is available for viewing and printing in the “View My…” section on the left hand side of the MCP home page. These Microsoft transcripts are considered an official copy and do contain a Microsoft watermark, the MCP logo, and Microsoft's corporate address. You may use your transcript as proof of your current status with Microsoft.

You may view your transcript on the MCP Member Site by visiting https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/trans.aspx
    Free Reading : History Books
  • Options
    gezzygezzy Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks! Ill try that! =)
  • Options
    markksheetsmarkksheets Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, I did this and it took less than 24 hours. Can I do this with Cisco certs into Microsoft as well, do they count for anything as far as Microsoft is concerned?