Options

Transferring HDI Certs

knobby3knobby3 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know how to transfer any or all HDI certs to Microsoft? I have read on both of their websites that you can transfer them, but they don't tell you how to do it...or atleast if they do I cannot find the info.

Anyone know?

TIA
CompTIA: A+, Network+
MCDST
MCTS
MCSA

Comments

• Options
    Well after reading this from the HDI site, maybe it just hasn't been implemented yet.

"In the fall of 2009, those who have earned an HDI Certified credential may authorize HDI to submit their HDI credentials to Microsoft. Candidates must have a valid Microsoft Certified Professional ID (MCP ID) to complete this process. Once the request is processed, your HDI credential will be visible on your Microsoft transcript on the Microsoft Certifications member site."
    MCDST
    MCTS
    MCSA
  • Options
    germanicusgermanicus Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]I've contacted HDI Support regarding that earlier. Here is what they replied:

Thanks for emailing HDI Customer Support.
    We don't yet have that area set-up on our website. Due to some last minute legal issues we are working out with Microsoft. In the interim please click on this link and subscribe to our industry newsletter to be at the top of the list to receive updated information regarding your certification path: Subscription Center | HDI - Leading IT Service & Support
    [/FONT]
    MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring.................................PASSED
    MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7.................PASSED
    ITIL® V3 Foundations...........................................PASSED

Microsoft Operations Framework Foundation V4
    ITIL Intermediate Service Operations
    PRINCE2 ?
  • Options
    Thanks for the info
    MCDST