Options

Audio Exams from ********

pavel486pavel486 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Did anybody try Audio Exams from ********? It's in mp3 format and sell for $18-25.

I'm looking fro some way to listen to the material instead of reading it - my eyes too tiered by the end of the day.
Also I tried labs from MS and it is a pain because the virtual machine is very sloooow. ******* offer 11 virtual labs. If someone tried it please share the experience.

Comments

• Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Avoid at all costs. The source you mentioned are brain **** and are classed as cheating. Stick with transcender and cbt nuggets.
  • Options
    How virtual labs can possibly be brain ****?
    If company have a really bad reputation - I understand and will avoid it.
    I really like the idea of listening to material in the car (long commute killing me) and can't find other source for audio.
    May be I will write a program to transfer e-books from MS to audio :)
  • Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Theres other companies that offer audio. Preplogic, Transcender, etc.
  • Options
    I can't find anything audio from Transcender for 70-536. Can you post the link to it?
    I found one from prepLogic. It's $54 for 2 hr. It raises the question - how someone can compress 70-536 into 2 hr? Is it worth it?
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,029 Admin
    dynamik wrote: »
    Cool! Nothing specifically for the 70-536 exam, but a lot of good .NET developers stuff. And a page search on "certification" turns up a few things, as does "Hyper-V" and "virtualization".
  • Options
  • Options
    dynamik wrote: »

Most of this podcasts recorded badly. It's unbelievable that's published with MS name on it. Couple teenagers in the garage can do a better job.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    pavel486 wrote: »
    Most of this podcasts recorded badly. It's unbelievable that's published with MS name on it. Couple teenagers in the garage can do a better job.

That has been said about Vista and Windows ME as well icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    How virtual labs can possibly be brain ****?
    If company have a really bad reputation - I understand and will avoid it.
    I really like the idea of listening to material in the car (long commute killing me) and can't find other source for audio.
    May be I will write a program to transfer e-books from MS to audio :)

Do a search for the 70-290 on youtube and you will see how they can be a brain ****.
  • Options
    davidinnzdavidinnz Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can't find anything audio from Transcender for 70-536. Can you post the link to it?
    I found one from prepLogic. It's $54 for 2 hr. It raises the question - how someone can compress 70-536 into 2 hr? Is it worth it?

I bought a couple of hours 70-536 audio (can't recall specifics, not the one you quote most likely) and it was useless. My idea had been to listen while I was at the gym, but after a while I realised it was basically excerpts from the MS training kit, often not even paraphrased. The point where I really got angry was when it spent a minute or two explaining where to download Acrobat reader. Like someone about to sit professional certification needs that!!!??? The whole thing was simply at too much of a vague introductory level.
  • Options
    kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Examforce has audio.

Audio Test Prep :: Microsoft :: ExamForce

They don't have audio for the 70-536 though.