Looking for some work on the side

BigToneBigTone Member Posts: 283
I know there is a company/site that has been mentioned here before, and I signed up for it but my email is so full of spam that I can't figure out which one it is.

its basically a company that you sign up for and you can bid on IT jobs, etc. Anyone happen to know what I'm talking about?

Comments

• apena7apena7 Member Posts: 351
    Is it OnForce?
    Usus magister est optimus
  • BigToneBigTone Member Posts: 283
    Yes! Thanks... I knew it was on..something.... Couldn't think past ondemand though... lol
  • ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    apena7 wrote: »
    Is it OnForce?
    This is an interesting site.
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%
  • SynthrosSynthros Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck. I took and passed the test (regarding their policies and procedures) that they require, then they sent me an automated email telling me that I needed to do a quick phone interview before I could start receiving job notifications. They tell you to call an 800 number between 3PM and 5PM on Tuesday or Thursday to get a hold of an interviewer. I tried this each available day for over a month, and could never get through. It would immediately go to a recording that would kick me out of the system completely after it was finished.

After a certain point, I just gave up icon_sad.gif
  • alison_ocmalison_ocm Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Synthros wrote: »
    Good luck. I took and passed the test (regarding their policies and procedures) that they require, then they sent me an automated email telling me that I needed to do a quick phone interview before I could start receiving job notifications. They tell you to call an 800 number between 3PM and 5PM on Tuesday or Thursday to get a hold of an interviewer. I tried this each available day for over a month, and could never get through. It would immediately go to a recording that would kick me out of the system completely after it was finished.

After a certain point, I just gave up icon_sad.gif

Hi Synthros - My name is Alison MacLaughlin. I am the Community Manager at OnForce. As a CompTIA certified pro, we want you to be an active member of the service pro community. It's understandable that you stopped calling after not getting through to us after a month. Let me help you complete the process to become active in the Marketplace.

As you know, to complete the profiling process you do need to speak with someone at OnForce; however, since you were not able to speak with an OnForce team member when you called in (between the hours of 3:00 and 5:00 PM ET, Tuesday through Thur) please email prosupport@onforce.com and request that OnForce place a call out to you.

Thank you,
    Alison
  • darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    The interview calling process has been reportedly bad for a long time. Good to see you guys reaching out to people having problems, even on other forums.

Way to go, Alison. icon_thumright.gif
  • BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    lolz @ the policies...
    Guiding Policies

While every policy contained on our Platform is important, the following are the key principles to using the Platform. You and your employees agree to:

No Theft - Never steal information, content, or assets (including people) from the Platform.

does that really need to be said??? was there a problem b4 that someone or someones were stealing ppl???

i signed up for OnForce just now, do some work on the weekends when i want to make extra cash....
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)