Options

Feel Foolish but need help!

huggleshuggles Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear Internet,
How do i obtain hard copies of the CompTIA certifications i have already achieved?
Can i even get them or are the transcript links all i am going to be supplied with?

I have looked through the website but couldnt really figure it out. It may be hidden in plain view or may be an unnecessary request, hence my feeling of foolishness.

In any case it has become troublesome and i figured i should ask for help.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed light on my situation!

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You contact CompTIA.

If you need a replacement copy, there is a nominal fee for that (I don't know how much it is today, several years back is was about $20).

Otherwise, your original certification should be mailed to you 6-8 weeks after you pass your exam...if not recieved, call CompTIA.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    FAQs

Use the contact info found in the above link.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?