Question

Jake335Jake335 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, Started a cisco acadamy course at the local college here. Having to take a security course and was thinking about trying to take the security cert around the thanksgiving holidays. Got a question thought from reading some of the post. I have the prep logic software that gives you the test enviroment. I have read some of the post about brain **** though. What is the difference between someone like prep logic and the brain ****. Seems like I saw something about acutal questions. It seems like it would be really hard for them to have all the actual questions to all the certs out there

Comments

• CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Braindumps are a collection of Actual exam questions. They usually pay people to go into the exam and memorize the questions word for word. When you sign up with them, they actually sell you a list of questions for that exam and you then memorize it.

PrepLogic / Transcender / MeasureUP, etc. Are companies that create review material and questions. You will find alot of these apps will be included with the books that we all use (MS Press, Exam Cram, Sybex, etc.). The questions are not actual exam questions, but their own. They give you a "feel" of the types of questions that are on the exam and the wording as well.

I Hope this helps.
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    brain **** are quesitons from the exam... legit testing products generate their questions from the material you are expected to know.

Not hard at all for them to get the questions. Cameras in the testing rooms have great resolution. Can zoom right down to your computer screen. I was checking into a testing center just last week and saw the proctor cameras, I could tell the guy was taking a programming exam of some sorts.

Who watches the watchers?
    -Daniel
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You don't think there's a test center in India, China, etc. that would just copy all the questions and resell them?

CertGuard | Braindumps
  • CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Daniel333 wrote: »
    Not hard at all for them to get the questions. Cameras in the testing rooms have great resolution. Can zoom right down to your computer screen. I was checking into a testing center just last week and saw the proctor cameras, I could tell the guy was taking a programming exam of some sorts.

I never thought about the Proctor's selling the info to the ****. Great point.
  • apena7apena7 Member Posts: 351
    Another note about braindumps: they may have the exact questions, but how do you know they have the correct answers?

As stated, check out certguard.com and lookup each website that offers "practice exams" before buying from them. You'll thank yourself later.
    Usus magister est optimus
  • NorbieNorbie Member Posts: 105
    dynamik wrote: »
    You don't think there's a test center in India, China, etc. that would just copy all the questions and resell them?

CertGuard | Braindumps

A friend of mine studying for the CCNA says that's exactly what they do. She was at CCNA bootcamp and somehow her instructor had access to questions that were translated from the questions that are on the Chinese version of the Cisco exam and distributed them to student at the boot camp. Sounded highly illegal to me but I don't know enough about it or if she really knows what she's talking about.
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
  • abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
    Don't go for the brain ****, thats pretty much cheating, you mise well give someone a fake id and pay them to take the test for you.