Question about orchid medical spa

jwedlundjwedlund Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all
I have a question about Orchid Med Spa and the ability for someone to be able to connect from home. Yes this is work related and I can't figure out whats going on. Ok So I have a client who is wanting to connect from home with a laptop and be able to look at the schedule in the orchid medical spa on her laptop. They already have a lisence from the company for the laptop but it just won't connect with the server they have at work. I'm not sure if they are using VPN as the main computer at their office is running windows XP. I guess i could set up VNC for them to be able to connect and solve this issue. I just wanted some other opinions if you all have any they would be very helpful.

Comments

• phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    You need to know if they have a VPN or if the server you need to connect to is a terminal server thats accessible from the internet.
  • jwedlundjwedlund Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ok Yea i was thinking something like that shortly after i posted. They don't have a VPN server at their office so it looke likes i'm gonna have a fun afternoon setting up VPN then when i go back out there. I'm going back out tomorrow afternoon to finish it up but just have one quick question. When i go out there to set up VPN can i use dynamic DNS to vpn into thier network from outside if i set it up correctly?