Leapin' lizards! ABC's 'V' premiere lands big ratings

veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
Anyone watch V on ABC yesterday night? I missed it so I have to wait till Sat. for Hulu to post it. icon_sad.gif Looks verrrrry interesting.

Leapin' lizards! ABC's 'V' premiere lands big ratings--The Live Feed | THR

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I watched it (thanks DVR!), but I didn't think it lived up to the hype. The beginning and end of the show were good, but it kind of dragged on in the middle IMO. Would have been better suited as a 30 min show rather than an hour. Hopefully it gets a little more interesting after they get the charecter introductions and such out of the way. I'll give it a couple more shows, but if it doesn't pick up my interest by then I won't watch anymore. I've never watched the original show so I don't really know how it stacks up.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • aordalaordal Member Posts: 372
    meh it was ok. it's not heroes or anything! but i may watch it strictly because there is nothing else to watch on tuesdays.

but i'll probably opt to play video games over watch it
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    aordal wrote: »
    meh it was ok. it's not heroes or anything! but i may watch it strictly because there is nothing else to watch on tuesdays.

but i'll probably opt to play video games over watch it

Heroes is not Heroes. Episode after episode I am fed nothing more than disappointment by the show’s writers. It's like growing up with the Cincinnati Bengals... You think they should be good, you know they have so much potential. But even when they play well for a while, you can be sure you will be let down. Right now I want to stab myself in the face with the magic tattoo needle...
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    The Bengals have potential?! :D

I should shut up, I'm a Chicago Bears fan, and the Bengals just obliterated us...
    Good luck to all!
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Just finished the first V episode. I think it was really good!