Options

70-210 Questions about exam

EmubatEmubat Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, I'm about to sit the 70-210. I've done a bunch of practice exams, however a lot of them have questions that seem to relate more to servers than workstations. Are there many server related questions on the actual exam?

Also, is it important to know EXACTLY how to access various bits in Windows 2000 Professional, or is it enough to know generally where they are? I've worked with Windows 2000 workstations for over a year, but I still initially look for things in the wrong places, and have to back track slightly. If there are desktop simulations in the exam, I'm scared I might screw them up, especially since any simulation software I have used doesn't allow you to access items the quick way, particularly by right clicking.

Congrats on a brilliant sight, and since I'm ultimately looking to do my MCSA, I will be using it for a long while to come.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    My exam had a pretty even split of server and workstation questions. Although, server type questions always mentioned 2000 pro, usually in network environment scenarios. If you're doing well on most practice exams, and you've studied good, just go over the objectives to make sure you get it. Then go pass the exam. Also, remember to relax, if you're all nervous and worried, it will reflect on your score.
    i remain, he who remains to be....