Options

NEW And SHiny RH

Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
Idk if anyone posted this but check out the new RH cert:

https://www.redhat.com/certification/rhcva/

RHCVA. Doesn't that sound badass?

EDIT: With the RHCDS, the RHCSS, and the RHCA, does this mean the RHCT/E are going to be like CCNA/P?

Comments

• Options
    darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    I saw that and haven't had a chance to dig into it. We got a new bladeserver chassis to play around with, so I'm going to try to get some time with RHEL's new virtualization suite.
  • Options
    UnixGeekUnixGeek Member Posts: 151
    Interesting. I may check into this after the RHCE. This looks to be more on the RHCE level (albeit more focused) than RHCA.

For anyone who wants to start playing with the technologies covered, make sure you're running RHEL/CentOS 5.4, or when it comes out, 6.x.
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    A not to distant goal of mine to get the RHCE, within the next 1 1/2 years or so. I would like to get the RHCA one day (maybe a few years from now) but these "focused":quasi-RHCE level stuff interest me a lot especially RHCSS.

How would the RHCVA stack against certs like VCP?
    UnixGeek wrote: »
    Interesting. I may check into this after the RHCE. This looks to be more on the RHCE level (albeit more focused) than RHCA.

For anyone who wants to start playing with the technologies covered, make sure you're running RHEL/CentOS 5.4, or when it comes out, 6.x.

Good deal. I have no RH plans this year (as far as certing) but studying is always in my plans.
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Its sad that Red Hat got their cert out before the MCITP: VA