Pass!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Silentsoul wrote: »
    Excellent that is exactly what I am planning to do, hopefully it is a bit less dry/technical than the cisco press books and it will help me to take in the more technical stuff.

So far, this book is better than the CCNA study guide. It seems to be a no bs, no nonsense, raw deal guide to networking. Its the sh1t.
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    knwminus wrote: »
    I finished about 40 minutes early because I was flying through it

You had 4 or 40 minutes left? If you had 40 minutes left I think you went through it way too quickly. Thats about 1:30 per question. Yikes.
    phoeneous wrote: »
    You had 4 or 40 minutes left? If you had 40 minutes left I think you went through it way too quickly. Thats about 1:30 per question. Yikes.

I told you man I really had to pee icon_wink.gif. And I was going crazy from sleep. I finished the sims in about 5 minutes and the others in about 20sec or less. Either I knew it or I didn't. Like I knew that I knew as much as I was gonna know that day at that very moment because I was very tired but I was extremely calm (minus the whole needing to pee thing). I went in there and I said I am going to pass this test, make the drive home and pass out.
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Don't feel bad about that. I got in for my BCMSN this past Thursday. I was so nervous going into the building. But once I got in the test room I was fine. UNTIL, I had to pee. Then I was like oh lord!! I even went before going into the test room. But in the end I passed with about 5-10 minutes to spare.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    They do allow you to take bathroom breaks icon_lol.gif
  • new2netnew2net Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think they're a waste of time for someone looking to stay dirty with hands on the technology. The Design track is really more for folks who want to go into Sales Engineering than Network Engineering. .

...what is a sales engineer?
    new2net wrote: »
    ...what is a sales engineer?

Mostly pre-sales stuff.

Sales Engineers

It isn't something I want to get anywhere near doing....yet.