Options

maybe my next cert...

eruistoeruisto Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
im taking the microsoft 70-270 test on saturday, and i was thinking about what my second cert might be... i was thinking linux, cause its awesome... i was wondering how long (on average) did it take u guys to finish it?
My philosophy on life:

"That which does not kill us makes us stonger... or leaves us weaker for the next thing that wants to kill us... and the next... and the next..."
--ME

Comments

• Options
    tcpsyntcpsyn Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The linux+ was by far the easiest that I took.
    My ego was actually a little insulted by the questions, I was expecting a difficult exam. There were a lot of IRQ questions, which in my opinion belong on the A+.

I use linux as a desktop/server at home and had no problem passing with just basic knowledge.
    And we're using windows why?
  • Options
    eruistoeruisto Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tcpsyn wrote:
    The linux+ was by far the easiest that I took.
    My ego was actually a little insulted by the questions, I was expecting a difficult exam. There were a lot of IRQ questions, which in my opinion belong on the A+.

I use linux as a desktop/server at home and had no problem passing with just basic knowledge.

thanks... i guess itll probably be my next cert
    =
    My philosophy on life:

"That which does not kill us makes us stonger... or leaves us weaker for the next thing that wants to kill us... and the next... and the next..."
    --ME
  • Options
    freakfreak Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    it's my next cert as well, waiting for the CISSP class I will be taking next year.
    Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, CEH, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify.net

InfoSecWeb.com

FreakNotes.com
  • Options
    drewm320drewm320 Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you hurry you can take the beta for a measly $75

http://www.comptia.org/pressroom/get_pr.aspx?prid=515
  • Options
    4SG4SG Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Keep in mind the beta exam includes the 2004 objectives not the 2001
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Does anyone know when the beta stops and the 2004 objectives go into effect?

I've been studying the last 3 1/2 weeks, but my book only covers the 2001 objectives. I'm using Red Hat 9 to practice with, but I don't know how much more in depth the 2004 covers. Seems they got rid of a lot of the hardware part of the exam according to the objectives.
  • Options
    freakfreak Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    drewm320 wrote:
    If you hurry you can take the beta for a measly $75

http://www.comptia.org/pressroom/get_pr.aspx?prid=515

that's a great link. Thanks :)
    Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, CEH, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify.net

InfoSecWeb.com

FreakNotes.com