Options

TEST OUT

gbagirl73gbagirl73 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have got 'TESTOUT SECURITY+ SUITE'. I just wondered how good it was compared to 'transcenders'?. I have other study material, but the test out suite looked the most interesting, but wondered if it was informative enough for the Security+ exam?

Comments

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't know anyone who has used it so I could not make and informed comment. I guess I will have to have a look if I can lay my hands on one for a test drive.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    freakfreak Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have to say that I don't like their product much. Clunky interface, and content was so-so...
    Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, CEH, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify.net

InfoSecWeb.com

FreakNotes.com
  • Options
    ZraxniahZraxniah Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd have to agree. The material in the suite alone would not have been near enough to pass the exam. The guy was way too nervous and looked like he was going to wet himself in front of the camera. The practice tests are alright. Shame too, because the testout for ccna was awesome....
  • Options
    nightstrm_utnightstrm_ut Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've used a couple of their products now (Net+, Sec+, and 70-270) and, while the practice exams are great, I will agree that I don't think you could pass the tests by just using this software. I found it to be a great companion to the Sybex books that I have used.