Options

Question about Prometric Discount Voucher Codes

SynthrosSynthros Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
If I purchase a 50% discount code that is stated to expire at the end of January, does that mean that I can only take advantage of the discount until the end of January (i.e., I just need to schedule my exam before that time), or does it mean that I need to schedule AND take my exam before the end of January? Again, this is just for a discount voucher code, not a full voucher, so I'd be paying the other half of the cost of the voucher directly through Prometric.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Synthros wrote: »
    If I purchase a 50% discount code that is stated to expire at the end of January, does that mean that I can only take advantage of the discount until the end of January (i.e., I just need to schedule my exam before that time), or does it mean that I need to schedule AND take my exam before the end of January?
    I think it's the latter (book and take the exam in January). The voucher seller should know, so you can confirm with them.
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Options
    kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If the seller can't tell you, try scheduling the the exam on the Prometric website and it should give you the dates allowed for the exam using the discount code. I'm sure MM is right though, you will need to take the exam by the expiration date.