Options

How big is the pad that Cisco gives you to take the exam with?

mmartinez85mmartinez85 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have heard that Cisco gives you a dry erase board to take the exam with. I am working on memorizing some charts that I would like to write down before I start the exam - for example the subnetting chart.

But I have trouble fitting this massive chart on even a regular sheet of paper.

So does Cisco give you a dry erase board? If so, approximately how big is it?

Can I bring pencil and paper in? probably not....

I was also just reading that someone once requested multiple dry erase boards and the testing center obliged. That might be an idea...

Comments

• Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have heard that Cisco gives you a dry erase board to take the exam with. I am working on memorizing some charts that I would like to write down before I start the exam - for example the subnetting chart.

I was also just reading that someone once requested multiple dry erase boards and the testing center obliged. That might be an idea...

About the size of a standard piece of notebook paper. I have never had to ask for a dry erase board while doing any of my certs, I was given one.
  • Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    It's not really Cisco that gives it to you, it's the testing center.

My testing center gives me two pieces of what are essentially legal pad sized laminated graph paper, but they say to let them know if I need more
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933

When I took my CCNA the test center was willing to give me as many dry erase boards that I needed. I used it only once though.
  • Options
    MeditatorMeditator Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ask your testing center for more than one, if you need them. I am sure they can accomodate you. But, make sure you return them all back.