Options

Networking Security

sab_rosesab_rose Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
HI , I have an assessment in Compitia Networking Security , and i did not understand this assessment .
plz help me to explain to me these question excutly what need it ?
AND I WILL BE THANKFUL :)

Task 1 :
Evaluate your exiting network by identifying 5 threats and type of attack that can potentially affect your main office in Bahrain once a network is establish to the newly acquired company in Dubai . briefly explain how these threats and can bring down your network.

Recommend an intrusion detection system that would generally monitor network activity and intrusion in your entire network . explain those these intrusion detection system can help securing your network

Recommend and explain one remote access protocol to improve and secure communication between the main office in Manama and the branch office in Dubai .

Task 2
Based on your evolution for the exiting network in task 1 . recommend network infrastructure devices or system that can be implemented to improve security

Justify your recommendation

Name exiting brand devices with their model name that can be implemented to improve security

Task 3
Explain the vulnerabilities of using point to point protocol in this scenario and evaluate how the customer personal information will be compromised

Suggest a group of security recommendations for customer and justify your recommendations

Based on your evolution in task 3 , what solutions should you suggest to improve operational organizational security concerns? justify your answer

Your company is thinking of developing a website so that their partners can use it to make their transaction > what security threats are associated with this step . justify your answer

Comments

• Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I strongly recommend picking up a book on the subject, and soon after reading some of it, the answers will all be clear. Or google.

When you provide task numbers, it looks very much like an assignment of sorts, and what do you learn from us handing out answers?
  • Options
    stlsmoorestlsmoore Member Posts: 515 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mrock4 wrote: »
    I strongly recommend picking up a book on the subject, and soon after reading some of it, the answers will all be clear. Or google.

When you provide task numbers, it looks very much like an assignment of sorts, and what do you learn from us handing out answers?

Completely agreed, solving a problem and tasks given helps build confidence and skills as you move on to harder topics within IT. Cut corners and it will show later on in your IT career sooner or later.
    My Cisco Blog Adventure: http://shawnmoorecisco.blogspot.com/

Don't Forget to Add me on LinkedIn!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnrmoore
  • Options
    steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Did you get a email from Comptia? I'm a little confused on what mean as an assessment in "Comptia Network Security"