Options

Firebrand Training

LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
Has anyone heard of or used a company called 'Firebrand Training' before? They offer a 5 day CEH course with a bundled cost for accommodation and exam.

They come up in the top three ads when typing 'certified ethical hacker' into Google....

Before going any further with them I want to be sure of how good they are and if they are legitimate, also to make sure that aren’t one of these 'bootcamp / braindump' classes.

Regards,

Luke

Comments

• Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    I've heard of them, indeed have a call from them every couple of months (for the last couple of years!) to see if I'd like to take up one of there training courses. Given I've never attended one you'd think they'd get the hint.
    If I recall you need to fill your details in to get the pricing (I could be wrong its been a while since I last looked at them) hence why I now get the sales calls.

As far as I'm aware they are pretty legit run, no **** etc to my knowledge. But they are imo expensive. But again its been a a while since I looked at them so that may have changed.

If you do attend let me know how it goes.
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info - greatly appreciated.

Will take a closer look and report back.
  • Options
    kingpeterkingpeter Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    A couple of my work mates have been on similar courses and they reckon they are pretty good. I'm due to take the Exchange 2007 course in a few weeks so I will let you know how it goes.
  • Options
    mattrgeemattrgee Member Posts: 201
    I tooks a course with them a couple of years ago and they were excellent.