Got my MCSA Today!

I finally got through 70-350 today. I had took it a week before Christmas and got a 636. What concerned me was 4 of the objectives were really strong while 2 objectives were really low. So I contacted Prometric for an exam review, which they found that for some reason not all of my answers were captured. So they let me take it again today for free and I scored a 760 this time. This exam looked identical to the one I took just before Christmas, except the questions were in a different order. I selected pretty much the same answers I did the first time and got this score. I'm just so glad I got this exam over with. Not because it's really difficult, it's just annoying how lengthy the questions are and I never did care much for firewalls anyway :p. But this completes my 2003 MCSA, and now onto 70-293 next :D.
Knowledge is being an Architect, no matter what field.....

Comments

• joecontrerasjoecontreras Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good way to start the year, now get busy studying.icon_lol.gif
  • petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    Congrats!
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • jonfc3sjonfc3s Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Im on focused on the the CCNA now, but wrapping up my MSCA 2003 will be next.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    jonfc3s wrote: »
    Congratulations! Im on focused on the the CCNA now, but wrapping up my MSCA 2003 will be next.

With it being reported to be retired this year, you may want to get cracking...

@Technito: Congratz!
  • TechnitoTechnito Member Posts: 152
    Thanks @ all the congratz replies.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Technito wrote: »
    Thanks @ all the congratz replies.

let me sneek on in here:

CONGRATS!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
    snadam wrote: »
    let me sneek on in here:

CONGRATS!

Thanks.
  • EmpoweredBizTechEmpoweredBizTech Member Posts: 110
    IT really is a great feeling isn't it enjoy the win. This is the 1st I hear of an exam review what is that process ? and when should it be used ? Getting anything out of Prometric is like pulling teeth so an even bigger congrats on that
  • gocubsgocubs Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    excellent job! i have 2 test scheduled this month and i'll be finished with mine as well, whew
    So Far: A+, MCDST, MCITP:Vista Supporting

2010 Plans: MCSE:M+S and CCNA

Studying: AAS in Networking and Security
  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Congrats! Make sure you get Transcender/Selftest for the 293.
    IT really is a great feeling isn't it enjoy the win. This is the 1st I hear of an exam review what is that process ? and when should it be used ? Getting anything out of Prometric is like pulling teeth so an even bigger congrats on that

Thanks. Sorry if I made it seem like it was a "quick and simple" process, because it really wasn't :/. I contacted Prometric first, which they had me contact Microsoft (my regional service center). After speaking with them they had me download an exam item challenge form to dispute any issues with the exam. I had to complete the form and email it to mcphelp@microsoft.com. Which they took about 2 weeks to respond. So basically it was Microsoft that done the review of my exam and caught the issue of some of my answers not being captured. They contacted me via email to let me know that and that they forwarded an "okay" to Prometric to let me retake the exam. I then got a call from Prometric the next day and they scheduled for me for the retake. The testing center I took the exam at kinda has a "Rep" for exam issues, which is why they probably didn't give me much trouble.

And thanks to everyone else. And yes kenny831, I already have the Selftest simulator as well as the MS Press book. I'm gonna start cracking at it tonight probably :D