Options

How hard is the 702 compared to the 701?

Dryst999Dryst999 Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
So I took my 701 last week and scored an 870 outta 900 on it... I feel like I way overprepared. Is the 701 the most difficult test? I'm signing up to take the 702 this week and I know you have to get an 80% compared to the 75% from the 701... does that mean it's an easier test normally? I'm pretty confident i'll pass but i'm just wondering how much I should study this week compared to my cramming for the first test.

Comments

• Options
    TechnitoTechnito Member Posts: 152
    Well I took 601 and 602. I didn't feel 602 was exactly harder than 601. It seemed to be a little more in detail, in which I did score a little lower on 602 than 601. So I'd assume it would be the same difference between 701 and 702. I think you should have nothing to worry about, just study at your normal pace and you should be fine. Good luck.
    Knowledge is being an Architect, no matter what field.....
  • Options
    MeanDrunkR2D2MeanDrunkR2D2 Member Posts: 899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I took both the 71 and 702 and found the 702 a bit tougher than the 701.

Not that you really have anything to worry about as you had a great score for the first test. Just study for the objectives for the 702 and you will be just fine and join the ranks of the A+ certified.

Also, I really didn't study as hard for the second exam, but still easily passed even though I didn't get quite as good of a score as on the 701.
  • Options
    AzretAzret Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As I just passed the 702 last week, the 702 was a bit harder due to the nature of the questions they asked. I remember getting a ton of SOHO questions, but these questions are random. Its the wording of the questions that makes you think twice about every answer.
    Have you tried turning it off and on again? :bs: