Options

Windows Server 2003 Disc?

Varez ITVarez IT Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know of a way to get a trial copy of Windows Server 2003? Or some other copy? I'm beginning to study for the MCSE and I would like to get some hands on experience.

I hope I'm not asking for something illegal, please exuse me for my ignorance.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Varez IT wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a way to get a trial copy of Windows Server 2003? Or some other copy? I'm beginning to study for the MCSE and I would like to get some hands on experience.

I hope I'm not asking for something illegal, please exuse me for my ignorance.

Thank you!

If you buy the MSPress series books, there usually is a free 120 day trial of 2003 with the book. This all depends on which exam books you purchase, but 290, 291, 293 should at least come with it if I remember correctly. You can find the MSpress books pretty cheap on places like amazon.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    LaminiLamini Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Technet subscription = downloads to microsoft products, from DOS to Server 2008, to Office 2010 to SQL... etc (and much more).
    CompTIA: A+ / NET+ / SEC+
    Microsoft: MCSA 2003
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Lamini wrote: »
    Technet subscription = downloads to microsoft products, from DOS to Server 2008, to Office 2010 to SQL... etc (and much more).

But wait, there is more! If you order now... icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    LaminiLamini Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    But wait, there is more! If you order now... icon_wink.gif

you get two get out of jail cards too, have chat support that does some researching for you, microsoft forums, free microsoft learning stuff (didnt care for it as Im not with the latest stuff, and their older stuff is not there..). I found an online coupon and got it for $205, which is less than 1 microsoft support incident. worth every penny. ive used one of my get out of jail cards and they did not get off the phone with me until my OWA issue was resolved, and it involved a messenging expert and an engineer (several hours), and yes they BOTH spoke english !!
    CompTIA: A+ / NET+ / SEC+
    Microsoft: MCSA 2003