Options

CCNA + Degree == Job ?

myhuskymyhusky Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,I am wondering where a new university graduate with bachelor of science degree in computer science and CCNA stading in the job market.
plus some other developer certs
maybe CCNP is the starting point?

Comments

• Options
    tech77tech77 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    myhusky wrote:
    Hi,I am wondering where a new university graduate with bachelor of science degree in computer science and CCNA stading in the job market.
    plus some other developer certs
    maybe CCNP is the starting point?

Seems like you'd be a valuable employee to almost any organization. Have you looked around anywere? The thing to do is prepare to be mobile for that first job. You may have to move to an area where there's some need for your skills.

Also, if you live in a red state you're going to have to move to a blue state 'cause that's where all the smart people are anyway.

icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    tunerXtunerX Member Posts: 447 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That would be a good thing if all the democrats moved to the blue states. Then they would never win elections.
  • Options
    tunerX wrote:
    That would be a good thing if all the democrats moved to the blue states. Then they would never win elections.

Cha-ching! Nice, but we'll make a comeback for the '06 midterm elections and I'm pumped up for '08. We'll get it right eventually. Its not too late to undo the damage.

icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    hate to differ, but im in a blue state, and the majority of the people here. "making it blue".. Are.. dummmmmb...

icon_rolleyes.gif
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • Options
    myhuskymyhusky Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    saw from news some ppl planning move to canada!!
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    myhusky wrote:
    saw from news some ppl planning move to canada!!
    Let'em live the Canadian dream?
  • Options
    DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    Gee, I didn't know John Chambers was running for office. Can't imagine any other reason why politics would be a relevant topic in a Cisco forum ;)
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=
  • Options
    Gee, I didn't know John Chambers was running for office. Can't imagine any other reason why politics would be a relevant topic in a Cisco forum ;)

It really isn't relevant, but it sure is a lot of fun.

Like beating on a hornet's nest.

icon_cool.gif