Options

which do u prefer?

lynxsr8lynxsr8 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
which do u prefer testout or cbtnuggets or courses for only 5 days like new horizons?

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I've used neither, but I don't like that kind of studying. I prefer to take my time, do some reading, and really learn every aspect of what I'm studying. If you just want CBT, then CBT Nuggets has a good reputation. As far as a 5 day, no way! Those are not for beginners. They are for people who have been doing the work for a while, and need a certification, usually because the employer wants them to have it. If you're new, I don't think you could keep up with pace of a bootcamp class. Your best bet is to slow down a bit, start loooking for an entry-level position, which you must know will hard if you have only A+ and no experience. It's not impossible though, keep trying.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    lancebukkakelancebukkake Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I agree with Ricka182, i've used both Testout and CBT Nuggets and those are good enough, you really dont need to go to those "so-many days" classes - self study is just fine...plus you'll have more money for beers. if your employer is willing to cough out the money then take advantage. study hard for two weeks and you can pass any test...i studied hard for a week and took both A+ tests at the same time and passed, if i can do it then anyone can because according to my wife, "I'm a dumbass".

take all the practice exams you can before you take the test...this site and forums are an excellent place for learning and getting those pimp looking certifications.