Options

70-648

SamHawkinsSamHawkins Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am currently studying for the above exam from the microsoft self pased training kit which incorporates 649 aswell and i was just wandering if any of the other modules cover the extra bits after chapter 10 or if i should come back to this afterwards. completing the course

Cheers

Sam

Comments

• Options
    jwedlundjwedlund Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I never used the MCTS selfpaced guide for the test. I used the MCTS AD configuration and the MCTS Network infra exam guide to prep for the 70-648. I found these to be very helpful and useful once i labbed them all and read each chapter about 3 times. I hope this helps
  • Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    I'm also preparing for the 70-648 exam.

I'm also using the MS Press (MCTS selfpaced guide) Kit, in addition some other books like Exam Cram and the Syngress 70-648 book.

From what I can see, chapters 1 to 10 are for the 70-648 and if you study the full book its for the 70-649. i.e. you don't need to do the last chapters if you are going for just the 648 exam, although its useful additional knowledge (which I will look at later).

The exam requirements are listed in the front of the book for each exam.
  • Options
    SamHawkinsSamHawkins Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks

that is what i had planned to do but just thought that chapters 11 onwards might have been included in another exam